- Fairview’s rehabilitation staff includes licensed and professional physical, occupational and speech therapists.
- We provide short- and long-term rehabilitation programs designed by our multidisciplinary team. Goals are discussed with the residents and their families to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Our therapists provide home evaluations when appropriate to ensure a safe discharge from Fairview to home.
- For the long-term resident, the therapy department monitors function, feeding and seating needs, providing services when necessary.
- Fairview is committed to assisting our residents in gaining and maintaining the highest level of physical function. This commitment is reflected in the use of Restorative Aides, which enhances daily walking, range of motion and dining programs.
We stand apart from other outpatient therapy providers focusing on specialized clinical programs in addition to orthopedic conditions. Our location has an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals consisting of Physical, Ocupational, and Speech therapists dedicated to your therapeutic needs.
Physical & Occupational Therapy
- LSVT BIG
- Dysphagia (swallowing)