Fairview was founded in 1892 by the Connecticut Independent Order of Odd Fellows Grand Lodge as a non-profit provider of senior housing and healthcare. Today, our 70-acre campus on the Groton, Connecticut, waterfront features a number of facilities — providing rehabilitation services and options for independent living. Although membership in the Odd Fellows is no longer required for admission, we are still guided by the organization’s principles of friendship, love, and truth.
To inspire individuals to live their best lives by embracing our culture of independence, compassion and community.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Honoring the Odd Fellows’ history and legacy of goodwill
- Providing the highest quality housing options and top-notch health care
- Valuing the voices of our community members and driving excellence across every aspect of our organization
- Treating our residents, patients, family members and staff as a part of our family
- Anticipating the needs of our community members and providing them with the opportunity to thrive
- Offering a tranquil setting with spectacular water views of Thames River