Indoor Visitation need to know….
- Always follow the core principles of infection control:
- HAND HYGIENE, HAND HYGIENE, HAND HYGIENE!
- ABHG (hand sanitizer) dispensers are located throughout the facility. Be sure to rub the hand sanitizer in on both the front and back of your hands, and in between your fingers for 20 seconds. Do this often as CLEAN HANDS COUNT!
- WEAR WELL FITTING FACEMASKS AT ALL TIMES!
- DROPLETS from your nose and mouth is how COVID-19 is spread from person to person. Well-fitting facemasks are the best way to prevent droplets from spreading to others. Wearing them correctly and appropriately is an important way to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- CONTINUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCE IN THE APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES
- New CMS/CDC guidance does allow physical touching during visits with residents that ARE VACCINATED. However, not all residents are vaccinated. If the resident you are visiting is NOT VACCINATED Social distancing MUST BE FOLLOWED! This guidance comes directly from CMS/CDC.
- We also ask that families try to maintain social distancing when walking to the visitation area and when interacting with anyone aside from the vaccinated resident.
- Families/visitors should not wander through the facility and travel to the visitation area only.
2. COMPLETE THE SCREENING PROCESS UPON ENTRANCE TO THE FACILITY.
- Everyone MUST check in with the Accushield kiosk when entering the facility.
Please complete the Accushield process prior to traveling to the visitation area.
3. Please follow this guidance to protect yourself and our residents. This new visitation guidance is very encouraging and we ALL do not want to have potential outbreaks slow down or disrupt this BIG STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.