Fairview, Odd Fellows Home of CT is a non-profit senior living community and healthcare facility is in search of new talented professionals to make a positive difference for our residents!
We are looking for a qualified nursing supervisor to oversee patients and manage the nursing team of our facility… Join our passionate team of Nursing Professionals!
- RN Supervisor Full-Time, Part-Time 2nd Shift * $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
Fairview offers extra Per-diem rates, shift differentials, and High Staffing Ratios for successful RN training & On-Boarding*
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing practices to improve our facility
- Identify patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Manage nursing operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Support nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and families
- Provide information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Current RN license in the state
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with a large team
- Able to work efficiently under time constraints
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
Fairview is offering new compensation, incentives, employee discounts, shift differentials and much more…
- Best-in-class clinical skills
- Benefits! Medical, Dental & Vision + Retirement Savings +much more!
- Eligible for PTO and Floating Holidays (extra vacation days)
- Strong staffing Ratios, full electronic medical record (EMR), state of the art diagnostics, and our new Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- An active Connecticut RN License and nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing, college or university along with a CPR certification
- A minimum of one year of experience in a hospital, long term facility, as well as a strong supervisory background